Buisson Premium E-Liquids
Every batch is quality controlled and tested in a state-of-the-art lab.
All the recipes are chemically analysed before release for their diacetyl, acetyl propionyl, acetoin (‘DAAP’) content to assure the purest product.
Pharmaceutical grade nicotine.
All raw materials (flavour, VG, PG, nicotine) are LAB-tested before use in manufacturing facilities.
Bottled in glass bottles to maintain its purity, properties and maximum durability.
Sealed with Childproof and tampered evidence Caps for safety purpose.
About the Iced Tea range
Tea being the worlds second most-consumed drink, second only to water, and Buisson had to design a range to pledge their love to the wonder that is tea. Diversity throughout the different flavours of tea and ice sparks a placebo with all the therapeutic and warm feelings you can associate with tea. Adding a touch of ice to deliver a refreshing and mouth-watering sensation, making these e-liquids perfect for those hotter days. Buisson hopes you will feel as much love for their Iced Tea range as we they do.
About the manufacturer
Caring for the environment
ELA makes the right choices to help the world around you:
- Using only the highest quality sustainably sourced, certified organic, Kosher and RSPO chain certified Vegetable Glycerine.
- Providing the non-recyclable part of our dripper bottle for no extra charge upon request, giving you the choice between getting a new dripper with every bottle and reusing it.
- Being environmentally conscious, bottles and lids are recyclable.
- Quality assurance: the e-liquids are made by a local manufacturer, compliant with ISO:9001 2015 Quality Management System and quality process of manufacture.
- ISO:9001 2015 Accreditation since 2014: supported by quality assurance processes, documentation, traceability and quality controls.
- Internal and external auditing: Conformance to E Liquids Australia Pty Ltd Quality Management System and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. External Audits are completed by JAS-ANZ – Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand
DAAP Free and Testing
- Every batch is quality controlled and tested in a state-of-the-art lab.
- All the recipes are chemically analysed before release for their diacetyl, acetyl propionyl, acetoin (‘DAAP’) content to assure the purest product.
- All testing is done with validated testing methods.
Free access to Analysis Reports – please scan the QR code on the bottle.